By Rabbi Yitzchak Breitowitz; www.yiboneh.com
DISCLAIMER – the authors and promoters of the articles and videos that we place here are mostly not connected in any way to KOL HATOR and may well not share our views and interpretations. We do however thank them for their insight and for the pointers that confirm our understanding and often broaden our insight.
KOL HATOR Commentary
The conclusion that Rabbi Breitowitz draws from these different opinions and interpretations of Scripture confirms which authority really has the final say on these matters and how and why even HaShem subjects to this Divinely mandated authority,
Two guiding factors protrude from this:
- We find confirmation in this for our unique study regarding the Mechoqeck authority which HaShem has mandated to the House of Judah – be sure to read our comprehensive study “Judah – the Lawgiver (Mechoqeck) of God,” In fact, Rabbi Breitovitz’s revealing conclusions drawn from this Shavuot commentary presents an informative and vital part 2 of this Mechoqeck Study.
- It presents us with conclusive evidence of the End Time requirement which is so vitally needed for this current lead up to Final Redemption (Geulah), viz. that “Judah’s brothers will bow before him (Judah) in acknowledging his Torah authority” (Jacob’s death-bed Blessing to Judah for fulfillment in the End Times – Gen. 49). On the current virtual international platform being set for the End Time Redemption, this humbling recognition by the yet exiled 10 Tribes of the ancient Biblical House of Israel and their submission to the Mechoqeck authority of the House of Judah (which their forefathers rejected, earning them exile into oblivion among the nations) is their required obligation for bringing Final Redemption about – the very topic of Rav Breitowitz’s erudite review regarding Shavuot. However, this final End-Time requirement for bringing the Geulah about also rests on the House of Judah, our spiritual Guide, to do their part which may have been overlooked during their exile, that is, to edge up to, and to truly reconsider Judah’s responsibility towards the entire World regarding humanity’s required Torah commitment – and not claiming it as an exclusive ‘Jewish Right only’.
NOTE – Our Weekly Newsletters written around the spate of Torah readings since the start of the Corona Plague’s Worldwide devastating complications (March 2020 onwards) formulated and shared renewed awareness and interpretations of the now looming End Time Events proclaimed in the Scriptures. And amazingly, the barriers of separation and conflict of many ages have been falling increasingly, like dominoes, in the last few weeks – clearly evident for all who wish to see.
ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF INFO AND INSPIRATION
- For further promotions of the KOL HATOR Awakening Call for Judah to reconsider their restricting of sharing the Torah with the entire World, ref. to the Face Book Page of ‘OvadYah Avrahmi’.
- Use the Web Site Internal \search Engine. Type your key Search Words into the Search Window at the top, right side, of each web Page on this Site. Or use the Search Widow by clicking on ‘Q’ above the Menu on the KHT Web Pages.
- Scroll down further to ‘RELATED Posts” for suggested rlated Study Topics. Such links to related studies appear at the bottom of every KHT Web Page.