The factors that unite us should be greater than those which divide us!
Many great oratories have been written about the power of being able to unite on factors that are agreed upon, rather than allowing the division wrought by our disagreements.
The division that has reigned in the 12-Tribed House of Israel since the split in the Nation of G-d some 2800 years ago into two opposing factions, Judah and Israel, was the direct cause of G-d removing His Shechinah Presence from us. This Shechinah will only return when the striving factions (i.e. the Jews, of the House of Judah, and the Lost Tribes of Israel in exile amongst the nations) have made Peace with each other. The current phenomena of the re-awakening of the Ten Lost Tribes and their Return to their Hebraic and Torah Roots, as Bible Prophecy proclaims, provide an ideal opportunity to re-establish Peace and reconciliation in the House of G-d – IF we wish to unite on that which bind us in agreement.
The Kol HaTor Project has adopted and proposes the following 7 basic tenets for agreement to re-unite the two greatly estranged Houses of Israel. The spirit of agreement which is within our reach around these seven tenets, already rank way beyond mere human capability, and as such, should provide a comprehensive guarantee that the Spirit of HaShem has laid the foundations for this reconciliation to be achieved after nearly 3 millennia of irreconcilable division.
These uniting factors applicable to both Houses, should be:
- Our love and subjection to the Creator G-d of Israel, our urge to be part of His Covenant – a relationship which is open for all humanity whoever wishes to be bound by its terms, and your subjection to His Torah as defined in the first 5 Books of the Bible
- Our love for Zion , its people, its Land and its City, Jerusalem
- Our dedicated efforts to promote Peace between the two divided Houses of Israel , i.e. Judah and the 10 Tribes in process of spiritual re-awakening to their Hebraic and Torah Roots
- Our zeal for the Divine Purpose, as defined in Scripture, of establishing His Universal Kingdom in Jerusalem, being reunited 12-Tribed Israel and all who wish to comply with its constitutional Covenant and His Purpose for mankind
- Our dedication to His Word irrespective of our perceived religious differences
- Our respect for His appointed Guardians of His Torah – the spiritual leaders of Judah, the scholarly Rabbi teachers. (Note: This ‘respect’ does not suggest blind subjection, but rather rational consideration of their vast sources of knowledge and experience. It does explicitly exclude the general condemning spirit of anti-Judaism).
- Our passion for the Peace in Zion and in the House and Nation of the G-d of Israel.
The Divinely required Reconciliation across the Great Division between Judah and the Lost House of Israel (10 Tribes in process of re-awakening) is facing several differences which seem irreconcilable. These differences have been caused by:
- The concepts held by the Returning House of 10-Israel which assimilated with Christian Messianism during their Exile amongst the nations, and
- the House of Judah (Jews) who do not accept 10-Israel’s concept of Messiah:
To reconcile across this great barrier – the core of the Division which historically has caused great damage to Judah, will require great wisdom, patience and trust between the 2 divided Houses – and implicit trust in HaShem to accomplish the ultimate Reconciliation.
It is the explicit goal of the KOL HATOR Vision to help create solutions to cross this Divide:
It is therefore incumbent on each of us:
- If you are Messianic – to undertake never to proselytize Jews. This includes seeking or assuming opportunities to witness to Jews with the purpose to convince them of your Messiah. Proselytizing fosters the greatest obstacle to Reconciliation from a Jewish viewpoint.
- If you are Jewish – to undertake not to insist that 10-Tribers deny their Messiah as a pre-condition to reconciliation. Jews have to trust HaShem, and must believe and know in their heart and brain, that the upcoming Reconciliation will be carried out in a G-d guided way that will only enhance Judah’s stand with G-d , with Torah, Halachah and its own holy identity.