Promoting peace among Judah and Ten Lost Tribes of Israel
The Kol HaTor Project was founded in Nov. 2005 (Tishrei 5766) in Jerusalem , Israel. It strives to promote Peace, as prescribed by Bible prophets, between the two greatly divided Houses of Israel, in a discord which originated some 2900 years ago between the Tribe of Judah and the 10 Northern Israelite Tribes. We envisage furthering this reconciliation through the dissemination of knowledge regarding certain events now taking place in the world, which may well be the fulfillment of these Prophecies.
The opposing factions in this unholy conflict, are represented by:
- Judah (Judaism and its Rabbinic leadership), on the one hand, and
- Christian Messianism in general, and Restorative Hebraic Messianism in particular, on the other hand , and
- Included under this latter non-Jewish category, is an assortment of religious people who reject the Christian Messiah but regard themselves as part of the Lost ten Tribes, and others who are not religious minded at all, yet regard themselves as ‘lost’ or ‘wannabee’ Jews.
Through the dissemination of knowledge on this topic, we strive to bring awareness to:
- the Rabbinical side, regarding the current real existence of the long prophesied Return of the House of Israel. This Return identifies itself in a huge mass of sincere non-Jewish Bible students in the world today, who comply with the requirements as foretold by the Prophets and as emphasised in the writings of many ancient Jewish sages. The Kol HaTor Vision strives to emphasize to the Rabbinic order, the obligation which rests on Jews (according to Yevamot 17 and Jeremiah 3:18) to accommodate and make possible such a Return of non-Jewish, 10-Tribers rather than blocking it, as currently is the order of the day.
- and to the re-awakening 10-Israel side, to inform them of their responsibility in complying with the correct Approach towards Judah, its spiritual leaders and the Land. This entails educating prospective returning 10-Tribers on the do’s and dont’s which will promote the required Peace Setting, rather than further estranging the two factions due to proselytizing and rejection of Rabbinic authority.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROJECT DIFFERENT FROM PREVIOUS ABORTED ATTEMPTS ?
Previous attempts by other parties have highlighted the way NOT to go in these Reconciliation attempts. We have closely observed these attempts and have sufficient information to draw conclusions on.
Our Project addresses the resultant negative effects left by these previous projects.
It stresses those vital issues which have been overlooked and ignored before – which are in fact the foundational pillars on which Peace between the two greatly divided Houses of Israel can exclusively be based.
THE CURRENT SITUATION THAT IT HAS TO SOLVE
The need for closer association between the 2 Houses of Israel which has reached an all-time low.
Judah, well aware of the rising tide of Pro-Israel Zionism amongst Christians in the world, while positively pleased with it, is petrified of closer association, because of the proselytizing efforts of Messianic believers. All doors have been closed by Judah for 10-Israelites to convert and settle in the Land of Israel, unless they are prepared to comply with restrictions to their Messianic faith, set by the Rabbinut, which are unacceptable for them.
On the Israeli government side, the trend is to oppose religious Judaism; to secularize the nation and to comply with the anti-settlement demands of the Arabs and the world. The secular Israeli government also bends over backwards to comply with the world-wide appeasement by Western nations, of the radical Arab Oil Investment capital empires. The leftist Israeli rulers seem to create obstacles against right wing Bible believers, whether Jewish or 10-Tribers.
THE KOL HA’TOR PROJECT
We are convinced that only a scholarly approach on Rabbinical level, can ever hope to bring wider acceptance and understanding of the issue to the Rabbinic authorities. The Keys for returning 10-Israelites to enter the Land of Israel in this momentous Event, prophesied in Scripture, are in the hands of these Rabbinic authorities.
All Rabbis are well acquainted with the topic of the Return of the 10 Tribes through the Prophetic Scriptures and the writings of ancient Jewish Sages. The theme and aim of the Kol Ha Tor Project is to bring awareness amongst Rabbis of the current fulfillment of the Prophecies; of the urge by millions of 10-Tribers who seek ways of associating with Judah and of the obligation on Judah to make this Return possible. In this way we strive to make it eventually possible to stem the great resistance amongst the Rabbinut, to the re-uniting, for fear of being overrun by millions of proselytizing Messianics.
The Project therefore also promotes understanding amongst prospective returning 10-Tribers of their obligations, i.e.
- the damage done by proselytizing
- the damage done by the general rejection of Rabbinic authority by Messianics
- the need to promote and work for Peace
Through this Web Site and the various outreaches of the Kol HaTor Project, we strive to promote our Vision, share ideas and build up a support group of Jews and 10-Tribers who share the same ideals.
It is our conviction that this great Project can only be successful if we ALL allow for differences in opinion about our particular religious views.
Kol HaTor strives to build a united Voice of Approval amongst the various factions for its Vision of Reconciliation. Associates therefore need to agree on the following seven Uniting Factors
- Our love and subjection to the Creator G-d of Israel, our urge to be part of His Covenant – a relationship which is open for all humanity whoever wishes to be bound by its terms, and your subjection to His Torah as defined in the first 5 Books of the Bible
- Our dedication to His Word irrespective of our perceived religious differences
- Our love for Zion, its people, its Land and its City, Jerusalem
- Our dedicated efforts to promote Peace between the two divided Houses of Israel, i.e. Judah and the 10 Tribes in process of spiritual re-awakening to their Hebraic and Torah Roots
- Our zeal for the Divine Purpose, as defined in Scripture, of establishing His Universal Kingdom in Jerusalem, being reunited 12-Tribed Israel and all who wish to comply with its constitutional Covenant and His Purpose for mankind
- Our respect for His appointed Guardians of His Torah – the spiritual leaders of Judah, the Rabbinic Order.
(Note: This ‘respect’ does not suggest blind subjection, but rather rational consideration of their vast sources of knowledge and experience. It does explicitly exclude the general condemning spirit of anti-Rabbinism and anti-Judaism that exists amongst a large section of 10-Israel)
- Our passion for the Peace in Zion and in the House and Nation of the G-d of Israel
The prophesied Reconciliation which has evolved historically is facing two seeming irreconcilables:
The Returning House of 10-Israel (assimilated with Christian Messianism during their Exile amongst the nations), and the House of Judah (Jews) who do not accept 10-Israel’s concept of Messiah:
Therefore – Kol HaTor Vision requires the following undertaking from all those who wish to associate with, and promote this Vision:
- If you are Messianic – to undertake never to proselytize Jews. This includes seeking or assuming opportunities to witness to Jews with the purpose to convince them of your Messiah. Proselytizing is the greatest obstacle to reconciliation from a Jewish viewpoint.
- If you are Jewish – to undertake not to insist that 10-Tribers deny their Messiah, as a pre-condition to reconciliation. Jews have to trust HaShem, and must believe and know in their heart and brain, that the upcoming Reconciliation will be carried out in a G-d guided way that will only enhance Judah’s stand with G-d, with Torah, Halachah and its own holy Identity
Both Houses have to allow for His Will to be done
If we are united in this, there should be no reason why we should not work together to promote and support this Project.
From this, ultimately, our intimate brotherly Love for each other may develop and Peace should be established between the two Houses, as foreseen by Biblical Prophets.
We have no additional agendas and seek no personal esteem. We are not promoting any religious organization neither opposing any other.
We do have a selective forum for supporters and we would gladly forward you access to the forum archives, should you be interested to consider your active participation to bring this Peace about. From these archives you will be fully updated as to our progress, vision and future developments.
We intend providing facilities, assistance, advice and guidance on bringing prospective 10-Tribe Returnees together in Israel, in working or project groups, to make it possible for them to live and survive in the Land.
We intend to make a full-time Rabbi available for assisting and educating interested 10-Tribers.
We foresee an Internet Radio and Video station to promote the Kol HaTor Vision.
We wish to establish a museum in Jerusalem on the topic of the Exile and Return of the 10 Tribes. This would serve to promote the concept amongst Israeli citizens as well as being a great tourist attraction.
Financial funding for the projects that we are involved in and for the projects that we envisage.
Active support in promoting and publishing of our Vision.
This is a unique opportunity which is well worth your Tithes and Offerings. At this time in history, it certainly equals, if not supersedes, most other worthy Causes for your Tithes and Offerings.
If you share the Vision detailed above, then it is in your own interest that you please support this Project swiftly and generously.
We have additional visionary projects which we will promote as we progress. We are also open for further suggestions and ideas.
The Return to the Promised Land of Israel has already started with the arrival of thousands of Ethiopians and Indians in Israel. Although regarded as ‘Jews’, even the many news reports which these majestic events have drawn, admit that they are from the Lost Tribes. It is simply the lack of insight into the proper situation, which causes this lack of full realization. It is the aim of Kol HaTor Project to remove this cloud of confusion through the dissemination of Knowledge on the topic.