The Haftarah this week, most emphatically and magnificently confirms our Kol Hator (KHT) Vision as stated in this Web Site:
- The gathering of the Lost House of 10-Israel in the End Times only, by the Call of HaShem in fulfillment of the Main Theme of Biblical Prophecy and through the untiring efforts of a ‘Yosef’ force – zealous for “Family Restoration” after 2700 years of disturbing division and even hatred (from both sides).
- The subsequent and vitally required Reconciliation of the House of Judah with the re-covenanted House of 10-Israel after the ingathering of the Exiles of both Houses.
- Resulting in the Final Redemption which will see the confirmation of the New Covenant when HaShem imbues on those of His People who are found worthy in the Yom Kippur Judgment, with the infilling of His Spirit to turn them into ‘Living Torahs’ (finally perfecting them ‘in His Image’.
- Establishment of the Universal Kingdom under the direct Rule of HaShem through these Holy inspired souls which will serve as ‘The Light unto the Nations”.
We are well aware of the resistance and rejection that this defining of the KOL HATOR VISION may receive. It echoes the statement by Rabbi Dr. Gidon Rothstein – Orthodox Union, in a fitting (to this week’s Haftarah also) review of Parashat Ki Tavoh (ref. The Light of the Future and joining with the non-Jews. He stated, “such ideas would be taken as pure fantasy, wildly impossible, not even realistic enough to qualify as utopian … (many) even Orthodox Jews, who claim to believe that God speaks through the prophets, do not believe these prophecies will or can ever come true.”
The KHT Vision is also emphatically confirmed in an erudite commentary on this week’s Parashat (following here below) by Rabbi Chaim Richman of the Temple Institute, Jerusalem.
And here is another informative source that has just come to our notice. “Looking For The Lost Tribes” It indisputably proves the existence of descendants of such Lost Tribes of Israel. While this in-depth research traced distinctive remains of such identifiable Tribal descendants, we have to emphasize that:
- this research concentrated on one area of the Globe only – the East. Prophetic Scripture is emphatic that the regathering will bring them from the East as well as the North, South and West of the World, thus greatly multiplying their numbers.
- The Rabbis teach that the exile would be amongst the nations in order to serve as a Witness to the Nations when these exiles Return to Torah and to the Land.
- This links to the Overruling Blessing to Abraham that his descendants would become nations (Goyim), “as innumerable as the dust of the earth if you could count that…”
This week’s Haftarah Vayigash further confirms the Kol Hator Vision
The Biblical Foundation for the Kol Hator Vision as defied here above is clearly confirmed in this week’s Haftarah:
| כ וְהָיוּ הָעֵצִים אֲשֶׁר-תִּכְתֹּב עֲלֵיהֶם, בְּיָדְךָ—לְעֵינֵיהֶם
כא וְדַבֵּר אֲלֵיהֶם, כֹּה-אָמַר אֲדֹנָי יְהוִה, הִנֵּה אֲנִי לֹקֵחַ אֶת-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, מִבֵּין הַגּוֹיִם אֲשֶׁר הָלְכוּ-שָׁם; וְקִבַּצְתִּי אֹתָם מִסָּבִיב, וְהֵבֵאתִי אוֹתָם אֶל-אַדְמָתָם
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
You want more information about the regathering and rebirth of Re-united 12-tribed Israel? Subscribe now!
כב וְעָשִׂיתִי אֹתָם לְגוֹי אֶחָד בָּאָרֶץ, בְּהָרֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, וּמֶלֶךְ אֶחָד יִהְיֶה לְכֻלָּם, לְמֶלֶךְ; וְלֹא יהיה- (יִהְיוּ-) עוֹד לִשְׁנֵי גוֹיִם, וְלֹא יֵחָצוּ עוֹד לִשְׁתֵּי מַמְלָכוֹת עוֹד.
כג וְלֹא יִטַּמְּאוּ עוֹד, בְּגִלּוּלֵיהֶם וּבְשִׁקּוּצֵיהֶם, וּבְכֹל, פִּשְׁעֵיהֶם; וְהוֹשַׁעְתִּי אֹתָם, מִכֹּל מוֹשְׁבֹתֵיהֶם אֲשֶׁר חָטְאוּ בָהֶם, וְטִהַרְתִּי אוֹתָם וְהָיוּ-לִי לְעָם, וַאֲנִי אֶהְיֶה לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים
כד וְעַבְדִּי דָוִד מֶלֶךְ עֲלֵיהֶם, וְרוֹעֶה אֶחָד יִהְיֶה לְכֻלָּם; וּבְמִשְׁפָּטַי יֵלֵכוּ, וְחֻקּוֹתַי יִשְׁמְרוּ וְעָשׂוּ אוֹתָם
כה וְיָשְׁבוּ עַל-הָאָרֶץ, אֲשֶׁר נָתַתִּי לְעַבְדִּי לְיַעֲקֹב, אֲשֶׁר יָשְׁבוּ-בָהּ, אֲבוֹתֵיכֶם; וְיָשְׁבוּ עָלֶיהָ הֵמָּה וּבְנֵיהֶם וּבְנֵי בְנֵיהֶם, עַד-עוֹלָם, וְדָוִד עַבְדִּי, נָשִׂיא לָהֶם לְעוֹלָם
כו וְכָרַתִּי לָהֶם בְּרִית שָׁלוֹם, בְּרִית עוֹלָם יִהְיֶה אוֹתָם; וּנְתַתִּים וְהִרְבֵּיתִי אוֹתָם, וְנָתַתִּי אֶת-מִקְדָּשִׁי בְּתוֹכָם לְעוֹלָם
כז וְהָיָה מִשְׁכָּנִי עֲלֵיהֶם, וְהָיִיתִי לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים; וְהֵמָּה, יִהְיוּ-לִי לְעָם
כח וְיָדְעוּ, הַגּוֹיִם, כִּי אֲנִי יְהוָה, מְקַדֵּשׁ אֶת-יִשְׂרָאֵל–בִּהְיוֹת מִקְדָּשִׁי בְּתוֹכָם, לְעוֹלָם
|20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thy hand before their eyes.
21 And say unto them: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, whither they are gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land;
22 and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all;
23 neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them out of all their dwelling-places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them; so shall they be My people, and I will be their God.
24 And My servant David shall be king over them, and they all shall have one shepherd; they shall also walk in Mine ordinances, and observe My statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children’s children, for ever; and David My servant shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them–it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will establish them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for ever.
27 My dwelling-place also shall be over them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
28 And the nations shall know that I am the LORD that sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for ever.
Who and Where is ‘Yoseph’ today ?
In fulfilment of the Scriptural metaphor which we have discussed comprehensively in these last few Parashot about Yoseph, the Final Redemption will come about by ‘a driving force’ that will promote Regathering and Reconciliation between the exiles of Israel.
Being convinced that the reawakening of Ephraim (the Coming to Life of Ezek. 37 Dry Bones) is now in process, the leadership of Kol Hator has spent in-depth contemplation on who and where this ‘force’ is today to move this Reconciliation and Regathering on.
Here is our conclusion:
- It must be ‘a force’ or a ‘driving motive’ that is involved in the promotion of the concept amongst the Lost House of 10-Israel as well as the House of Judah (the Jews).
- This ‘force’ will not be recognized by any of the other 11 brothers – as Yoseph was not recognized by any of them (ref. this week’s Parashah).
This ‘Yoseph’ Body must therefore today be represented by those zealous inspired souls and organizations of both Jews and non-Jews (Ephraimites) who are promoting awareness and are publishing Knowledge about the much needed Return and Reconciliation of the divided Nation of Israel (All 12 Tribes) in preparation of the Final Redemption. The salient requirement for this will be a Return based on Torah restoration and observance under the guidance of Judah – the mandated Mechoqeck (Justice Arm) of HaShem. The Return to Torah was also a salient factor of the Regathering pointed out by the Gaon of Vilna in his extensive analytic writings under the banner of ‘the Voice of the Turtle Dove’ (Kol Hator).
While there are several organizations and individuals who comply with these identifiers, most are either from the House of Judah (Jews) or Ephraimites – both of these still shunning involvement with ‘restorers’ from the ‘other side’. Both KOL HATOR and COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL organizations represent both sides in their management and outreach.
The Ultimate Redemption
By Rabbi Chaim Richman, Temple Institute, Jerusalem
Parashat Vayigash (Genesis 44:18 – 47:27)
DISCLAIMER – the authors and promoters of the articles and videos that we place here are mostly not connected in any way to KOL HATOR and may well not share our views and interpretations. We do however thank them for their insight and pointers that confirm our understanding and often broaden our insight.